Our presenters are PERSI employees with strong financial planning and adult education backgrounds. They do not sell or endorse any product - their only interest is in providing you with high quality education to equip you to make well informed financial decisions.
Employers: Schedule training in-house for your employees
- PERSI Trainers in your area
- Contact us for details and to make arrangements (select "Workshops" as the subject to your e-mail).
Workshops on Retirement & Financial Management
The PERSI Training Department has expanded workshop opportunities and is working directly with employers to engage members earlier in their careers.
We will work with your organization to set up a morning or afternoon session at your location. Together, we can identify and deliver the workshop(s) best suited to your staff:
READY... (New career employees, 1 hour.) SET? (Mid-career employees, 1 hour.) GO! (Late career employees, 2 hours.)
|READY... (New Career Employees)||SET? (Mid-Career Employees)||GO! (Late Career Employees)|
|Watch the Video||Watch the Video||Watch the Video|
|Defined Benefit||Death Benefit||Contingent Annuitant|
|Contribution Rate||Disability Benefit||Pop Up|
|Vesting||Rule||Choice Plan Distribution|
|Interest||Service Retirement||PERSI & Taxes|
|Manhattan Institute||Purchase of Service||Working in Retirement|
|Statute - Diversify to minimize risk||Budgeting / Debt Management|
|Statute - Separate and apart from all other funds||Buyback|
|Web Tour||Release of Information|
It is our goal to visit every county in Idaho at least once a year. For those counties closer to Boise, (Ada, Boise, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee and Payette), a trainer will be available weekly.
Please see the schedule on the PERSI website to see when PERSI will be in your county, and get signed up. Then, a PERSI trainer will contact you to make arrangements and accommodate as many employers as we can. We also invite you to contact us with your request (select "Workshops" as the subject to your e-mail).
- myPERSI Account Login – Login to access your PERSI Base Plan and Choice 401(k) Plan account balances with your related data. Use our projection tools to calculate how much to save in your Choice 401(k) Plan to meet your retirement savings goals. Not Registered? If you have never logged in before, you will need to submit a Member Registration.
- Employer Workshops If you would like to schedule a workshop on PERSI Base Plan and Choice 401(k) Plan information or Financial Education, please call PERSI at 1-800-451-8228 or 208-334-3365.
- Estate Planning Inventory (with fill-in fields) - Before you head out to find that Estate Planning Attorney, spend some time filling out the Estate Planning Inventory. This 20 page worksheet will allow you to identify and streamline your assets and can also assist in simplifying the planning process.
- Over 100 On-Line Financial Calculators on Budgeting, Credit Cards, Buying a Car, Home Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Stocks, Insurance, Retirement and more.