- 05/22/15 PERSI Offices Closing for Memorial Day Holiday
- 05/05/15 PERSI Net Pension Allocations Available for Employers
- 04/24/15 Coeur d´Alene and Pocatello Offices to Experience Service Interruption
- 04/24/15 PERSI Welcomes New Employer
- 04/23/15 Apply Early For A September Retirement
- 03/19/15 Important notice concerning your rights under the PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan
- 03/19/15 PERSI Announces New Trustee -- Celia R. Gould
- 03/02/15 PERSI Announces New Choice 401(k) Plan Record Keeper
Welcome to PERSI
PERSI provides retirement, disability, survivor, and other benefits to more than 135,000 members. Our membership is comprised of retirees, beneficiaries, and active public employees working for more than 760 employers across the State of Idaho.
The Fast Facts Flyer shows how PERSI retirement benefits support Idaho’s economy, presents useful demographic information, offers insight to the policies that guide the fund, and provides details about the supplemental Choice 401(k) Plan. Also, click here to see a video describing PERSI's history.